The Barefoot Contessa’s Smoked Salmon Spread
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ lb. smoked salmon, minced
Cream the cheese in electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth.
Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper and mix.
Add the smoked salmon and chill. Serve with crackers or crudités.