- 8 oz feta cheese
- 16 jarred kalamata olives
- 2–4 T kalamata olive juice
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Fig jam
- Trader Joe’s Fig and Olive Crisps
- Roughly chop the kalamata olives. Set aside, reserving the juice.
- Place feta cheese and Greek yogurt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add olive juice to the feta/yogurt mixture one tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition, until you reach the desired consistency. Feta spread should be thick but smooth and creamy.
- Stir chopped olives into the mixture. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Assemble the appetizers just before you’re ready to serve. Spread a thick layer of the feta mixture onto each crisp. Top with approximately a quarter teaspoon of the fig jam.
- Serve immediately.