- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (a little less than 2 cups)
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 15 oz can lite coconut milk
- 1 15 oz can regular coconut milk
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 T curry powder
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Place diced onion, thyme, pumpkin puree, tomatoes, both cans of coconut milk, thyme, and curry powder in slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook for 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Add white beans, salt, and cayenne to pot and cook for another hour.
- Use and immersion blender to puree soup until smooth, or puree in blender in batches. Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.