- 1 large delicata squash, seeded and sliced into half moons
- 1 large apple, cored and sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c tahini
- 1 T maple syrup (can substitute honey)
- 2 tsp water
- Kosher salt
- 2 T chopped rosemary
- 3 T toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place squash, apple and onion on baking sheet. Drizzle on olive oil, mixing with spoon or hands to coat ingredients. Spread into an even layer in the pan and sprinkle with approximately ½ tsp salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Roast veggie/apple mixture in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and flip squash and apple over. Roast for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While veggies are cooking, mix tahini, syrup, and 1-2 tsp water of water together in a small bowl. After removing pan from the oven, drizzle tahini sauce over roasted squash and apple. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.