- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper and lay one sheet of thawed phyllo dough onto the parchment. Use a pastry brush to spread half of melted over the phyllo. Sift half the powdered sugar over dough. Top with the second sheet of dough, then brush with the remaining butter and sift the leftover sugar over the top.
- Use a very sharp or pastry wheel to cut the dough lengthwise into 3 strips of equal size. Then cut the dough crosswise into four equal strips, so you have 12 squares of prepared dough.
- Transfer the pastry squares onto baking sheet lined with parchment. Lay another sheet of parchment on the top, then add another baking sheet on top to weigh it down.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. If needed, remove top baking sheet and parchment and return pastry to oven for a minute to brown. Transfer pastry squares to cooling rack.
- To assemble, place a phyllo square onto a dessert plate. Top with 2 tablespoons of yogurt cheese and a layer of raspberries, evenly spaced. Top with a second phyllo square and repeat the layers before topping with a third phyllo square. Repeat process to make four Raspberry Napoleons.
- To garnish, sift a little more powdered sugar over each dessert, then top with a teaspoon of the yogurt cheese and a single fresh raspberry. Serve immediately.
- 2 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 T butter, melted and divided
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups lowfat lemon or vanilla yogurt, strained to make yogurt cheese (see post for instructions on making yogurt cheese Reserve 4 tsps for garnish)
- 1 pint or 2 half pints of fresh raspberries (reserve 4 berries for garnish)