- Place diced peaches and avocados in a medium-sized bowl. Pour lime juice over the mixture and stir carefully (Lime juice will keep the avocados from turning brown).
- Add green and white onions, diced jalapeno, and chopped cilantro to the bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dash of chipotle chili powder. Stir gently to mix fruit, vegetables, herbs, and spices.
- Place salsa in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes, to allow flavors to meld.
- Remove from refrigerator, taste. Adjust seasonings and spices as desired.
- 2 large, ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- Juice of one fresh lime
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 2 green onions, green and white parts, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, minced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ salt
- Dash of fresh ground pepper
- Dash of chipotle chili powder (optional)