- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup lowfat buttermilk
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, minced
- 2 T minced fresh cilantro
- 1 small glove garlic, minced fine
- 2 T packaged taco seasoning
- 1 T lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together light mayonnaise, light sour cream, lowfat buttermilk, and nonfat Greek yogurt until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Stir in minced green onions, cilantro, minced garlic, taco seasoning, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Can be used immediately but the flavor will improve if allowed to sit for several hours or overnight. Store covered in the refrigerator. Dressing will keep up to two weeks.