- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (just pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 T peanut butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in flour to make a stiff dough.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead for two to three minutes. Roll out to about ½ inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
- Place dough cutouts on a parchment covered baking pan. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, until the biscuits are hard. Cool on a rack.