- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 t. salt
- 2 t. dried dill weed
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. lemon juice
- ½ t. fresh ground pepper
- 1 T dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 T fresh parsley, minced fine
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk until smooth to create dressing base.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients into the dressing. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Pour dressing into a jar with a lid. Store in the refrigerator for at least four hours before serving, to give flavors a chance to meld.
- Leftover dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. However, make sure that ingredients, especially sour cream and buttermilk, are fresh.
Keywords: salad, salad dressing, healthy