1/4 cup fat-free milk
4 ounces cubed Gruyère or Cheddar cheese, divided
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
5 oz Canadian Bacon, diced
1.5 cups fresh corn kernels
4 scallions, chopped plus more for garnish
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Preheat broiler to high and adjust top rack to at least 6 inches from broiler.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and fat-free milk. Add half the cheese (2 oz) and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a 10-inch oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and spritz with 2 sprays of cooking spray. Add Canadian bacon and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spritz two sprays of cooking spray and add corn, scallions, and jalapeño in skillet along with 1 TBS water for about 4 minutes until veggies have softened and water has evaporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spritz veggies with one more spray of cooking spray to make sure the frittata will be easy to remove from the skillet.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until the bottom and edges are set. Sprinkle the remaining cheese, bacon, and a bit of scallion over the top.
- Place skillet under broiler and broil for about 5 to 6 minutes until top beautifully golden brown and the eggs have set.
4 Weight Watchers points per serving
- Category: brunch
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: corn, Canadian bacon, weight watchers recipe, healthy recipe, health breakfast, gruyere, brunch