- 1 lb fresh, ripe strawberries, washed with stems removed
- 1 cup tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 to 4 T simple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Limes slices for garnish (optional)
- Place strawberries, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of simple syrup into the blender. Blend on high speed for a few seconds, until the strawberries are liquified.
- Use a spoon to taste the mixture. If needed, add more simple syrup to sweeten and blend for a few more seconds.
- Add ice cubes to blender. Pulse quickly at high speed, to create a slushy mixture.
- Pour Fresh Strawberry Margaritas into a glasses, garnish with a lime slice if using, and serve.