- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 15 oz cans small white beans
- 2 15 oz cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Add cooked chicken, green pepper, and all canned ingredients to slow cooker.
- Stir in cumin, salt, and cayenne.
- Cook in slow cooker for 6 hours on low, or 3 hours on high.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.