- 24 to 30 Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Fill the bottom pan of a double boiler with water and place it on the stove over medium heat until it is simmering.
- Place white chocolate chips in the upper pan of the double boiler and put on top of the lower pan of simmering water. Stir to melt chocolate.
- 3) When the white chocolate is completely melted, use a teaspoon to coat each Nutter Butter cookies on both sides. Leave a little bit of the cookie uncoated at the bottom.
- Immediately place the coated cookie onto a sheet of parchment paper. While chocolate is still warm, press two mini chocolate chip cookie “eyes” into the ghost.
- Make ghosts one at a time. Allow the chocolate to cool completely before eating or removing from parchment.