- 4 slices cinnamon or cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 ounces of spreadable brie cheese (or regular brie, rinds removed and sliced)
- ½ large Granny Smith Apple, peeled and sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 T slightly softened butter
- Spread one ounce of the brie on each slice of bread. Layer the apple slices onto two pieces of the bread and top with the remaining pieces of bread. (Apple will be sandwiched between the cheese on both sides).
- Spread softened butter on both sides of each sandwich. Place sandwiches into a skillet (preferably non-stick) over medium-high heat, and cook 2-3 minutes, until bread is golden brown. Flip sandwiches and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Serve while still warm.