- 4 eggs
- 12 thin slices of prepackaged ham (such as Oscar Meyer)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 T shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 4 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray. Line each cup with three slices of ham to create a little basket. The ham will shrink during cooking, so be sure to leave plenty overlapping the edges of the muffin cups.
- Crack an egg into the center of each of the ham-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with pepper and salt to taste. Top each of the raw eggs with 4 quarters of tomato and one tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Place prepared muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake. 15 minutes for a soft yolk, 17 for a medium-soft yolk, 20 minutes for a hard yolk.
- Remove tin from oven, allow to cool slightly before removing egg cups from the tin and serving.