- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix one cup of nonfat, unflavored Greek yogurt and one cup of self-rising flour. Stir to combine thoroughly, then turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead until dough is no longer sticky – 2 to 3 minutes.
- Shape dough into a disc and divide into four roughly equal portions. Using a rolling pin, roll one of the portions into a long rectangle. Slice across the rectangle to create six smaller rectangles. These are the “blankets” for your “pigs”.
- Take two hot dogs and cut crosswise into 3 equal pieces. (Six pieces total from the two hot dogs.). Wrap a dough rectangles around the middle of each piece of hot dog. Pinch the dough to make sure it stays together during baking.
- Repeat process three more times, using all the dough and hot dogs.
- Line a metal baking pan with parchment paper. Place the “pigs” on the sheet, making sure there is space between them. Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake the pigs for approximately 15 minutes.
- Briefly, remove baking pan from oven. Spray the dough lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with a little Kosher salt. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the dough golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- 1 cup nonfat, unflavored plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 8 Oscar Meyer Turkey Hot Dogs (You can use regular dogs too but these are just 3 WW points)
- Cooking spray
- Kosher salt