- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup Kodiak Buttermilk Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin lightly with cooking spray.
- Mash ripe bananas with fork in medium sized mixing bowl. Break eggs into mashed bananas and stir vigorously until well combined. Add baking mix to banana/egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide muffin batter evenly into 6 prepared muffin cups. Place filled muffin tin into preheated oven. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Miracle Muffins will be moister and a little denser than standard muffins. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
APPLE CINNAMON SPICE MIRACLE MUFFINS
Add ½ cup peeled, fine chopped fresh apple (I like Fugi or Granny Smith), ½ t. ground cinnamon, 1/8th t. ground cloves, 1/8th nutmeg to the Basic Miracle Muffin batter. Bake as usual.
PINEAPPLE ALOHA MIRACLE MUFFINS
Add ½ cup canned pineapple chunks, chopped into very small pieces, ¼ sweetened flaked coconut, and ¼ t ground ginger to the Basic Miracle Muffin batter. Bake as usual.
GINGER PEACHY MIRACLE MUFFINS (These are my favorite!)
Add ½ cup canned peaches, chopped into small pieces, and ½ t ground ginger to the Basic Miracle Muffin batter.
(Optional) If desired, mix 2 T chopped pecans with 1 T brown sugar to create a streusel topping. Divide topping equally, sprinkling over the tops of the filled muffin cups before baking.
Bake as usual.
Keywords: miracle muffins, weight watchers, healthy