- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T sour cream
- 1.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar, divided
- 8 slices bacon, minced, divided
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped fine, divided
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, divided
- 1 T smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place soften cream cheese, sour cream, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into medium-sized mixing bowl. Use a spatula to mix spices into the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add half the cheddar, half the bacon, half the chopped pecans, half the chopped onions, and half of the parsley to the bowl. Mix into the cream cheese, making sure the ingredients are evenly distributed. Use the spatula to press the cheese mixture into a loose ball. Set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients – bacon, cheddar, pecans, parsley, green onion – on a large piece of plastic wrap spread on the kitchen counter. Use your fingers to toss the ingredients so they are well mixed.
- Place the cheese ball onto the plastic wrap. Roll the ball into the loose ingredient mixture, pressing the ingredients onto the surface with your hands while forming a more even looking cheese ball. (There will be extra loose ingredients. Save for another use, such as a topping for a green salad.)
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.