- ½ Panko style cup bread crumbs – 8 points
- 1 oz grated Parmesan cheese – 4 points
- 1 oz shaved Parmesan cheese – 4 points
- ½ t dried Italian seasoning – 0 points
- 1 egg – 0 points
- 20 oz chicken breast tenderloins – 0 points
- 2 cups tomato sauce – 0 points (check points on jar or can)
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked – 0 points (only on WW PURPLE. If you’re on WW Green on Blue, pasta is 12 points)
- Cooking spray – 0 points
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
- In a shallow pan on plate, mix breadcrumbs, 1 oz grated parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and a dash of salt.
- In a separate dish, whisk egg with a tablespoon of water and a dash of salt to create an egg wash.
- Dip chicken tenderloins in egg wash, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture. You may need to gently press crumbs onto the chicken to get them to stick.
- Spray the foil covered baking pan with cooking spray. Place prepared chicken tenderloins on pan. Spray top of tenderloins lightly with cooking spray before placing in the preheated oven.
- Cook prepared tenderloins for 20 minutes total, removing pan after first ten minutes and flipping chicken to other side.
- While the chicken is cooking, fill a pot with salted water and place on stove at high heat. When water is boiling, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. At the same time, in a separate pan, heat the tomato sauce.
- When pasta is cooked, divide onto plates. Pour sauce over the pasta, top with chicken parmesan tenderloins. Sprinkle 1 oz of shaved cheese over the top (Grated cheese works too. I just like the look of the shaved variety).
- Serve immediately.