- 1 package of frozen filo tartlets (15 per box,)
- 3 ounces Brie, cut into pieces small enough to fit into the tartlets
- 2 T dried unsweetened cherries
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place the dried cherries in small, heatproof bowl. Pour 1/3 cup of hot water or brandy over cherries and leave them to soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain off liquid and roughly chop cherries. Set aside.
- Place filo tartlets onto a baking sheet. Place 2-3 pieces of brie into each tartlet. Sprinkle a few pieces of cherries into each tartlet.
- Place baking pan with prepared tartlets into the oven. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, until the Brie begins to soften and melt.
- Remove pan from the oven. Top each tartlet with a teaspoon of apricot preserves and serve.