- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 T honey
- *Dash of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, optional
- 5 cups ripe watermelon chunks
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup loose packed fresh mint or basil, chopped
Make salad shortly before serving. It doesn’t hold up well in refrigerator.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, and honey together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place watermelon chunks in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over watermelon and stir gently with large wooden spoon to coat melon with dressing.
- Sprinkle feta cheese crumbles and chopped mint or basil on salad. Serve as is or gently stir gently with large wooden spoon to distribute ingredients.