- 2 small to medium Delicata squash, prepared according to instructions
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons chopped rosemary, divided
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T brown sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Wash the Delicata squash under warm water to remove any dirt or waxy covering. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pulp. Cut squash into half-moons approximately ½ inch wide.
- Whisk together olive oil, brown sugar, syrup, and Kosher salt together in medium sized bowl until smooth. Stir in chopped shallots, pecans, and two and a half teaspoons of chopped rosemary (reserve remaining ½ tsp of rosemary for garnish).
- Place Delicata squash in bowl with the other ingredients. Stir gently so that squash is coated with glaze. Spread squash mixtures out onto prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Place baking pan in oven for approximately 20 minutes, flipping squash over halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove cooked squash from oven, place in serving bowl. Stir in pomegranate arils. Sprinkle remaining rosemary over the dish to garnish. Serve immediately.