- 1 cup dry couscous, prepared according to package directions with broth or water
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small pomegranate
- ½ cup cashews, rough chopped (can use roasted or raw cashews lightly toasted in a dry pan)
- ½ cup mint leaves, chopped fine
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fluff the prepared couscous with a fork and place in medium sizes bowl.
- Add crumbled feta, pomegranate, chopped cashews, chopped mint leaves, and the fresh lemon zest (reserve the lemon for juicing later). Toss ingredients to distribute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over couscous and toss to distribute. Serve warm or cold. Will keep covered in refrigerator for up to 4 days.